Honey Bunch

Friday, August 21, 2015

Fighting Fibromyalgia

Hi everyone!  I am so sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for almost a year!  This past year has been a whirlwind.  After Christmas 2014 I became a little pink snowbird and flew south to Arizona for 3 months.  Needless to say for the most part while I was there I felt fantastic! I think the combination of the warmer weather, lots of things to do, and socializing with people my own age everyday was a big part of it.  PLUS the benefit of having a hot tub that I could get into at any time before 10pm.  While I was down there my internet was very limited, so I really wasn't on the computer as much as I am at home.

Shortly after returning home I had a very dear Uncle pass away and so I flew to Colorado for a week to be there for his services and to visit with family.  A very sad time, but yet I got to see family that I hadn't seen for over 20 years.  What is it they say....only at weddings and funerals.

Because I had been gone for so long I think I got that nesting instinct when I cam home and felt like everything in the house needed a deep cleaning.  So I cleaned out all my cabinets and drawers in the house and even a little in the shed.  Now mind you with my fibromyalgia that started raring it's ugly head...that meant some days only a short while, and then napping or in bed for the rest.

In July my sister and her husband came to visit for almost a week.  We had a wonderful visit.  I'm not sure how much they enjoyed us taking them all over our little Winnemucca and showing them the historical landmarks...but hey it was something to do!  Of course we had to show them where the infamous Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid had robbed the bank!  Lots of fun and memories were created.

Since they left I have been preparing for a yard sale.  Wow has that been a lot of work!  Not sure if I would do it again.  I think it's easier just to donate to a worthy cause or find someone that you can bless with the abundance God has given you.

Needless to say....I have been in pain almost everyday and so fatigued!  My pain meds have started doing weird things to me.  I am starting on a new drug from my Dr. but not with very good results.  So I had a very dear friend of mine Renae tell me about a video she saw on youtube by MarcAshley.  He is juicing and has had very good results with it as far as helping with his pain and fatigue.  So I thought why not try, it can't hurt me....right?  So today I wanted to share that video with you...maybe it can help someone you know or even you!  I will also let you know what my results are as I go.  Hey maybe I'll get to feeling so good again that I will have time for my passion of creating again!  I miss that so much.

Today is day one for me and I created a fruit smoothie with Organic Watermelon, 1 banana, 1/2 apple peeled, 1/2 lemon seeds removed, 1/2 orange seeds removed, with 2 Tablespoons of high in culture no sugar added vanilla yogurt.


Here is MarcAshley's video in case you want to give this a try.
Natural Way to Cure Fibromyalgia


I hope to be back with some fun things to share and good news as to how this works!

Hugs!

Becky

1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Becky! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! It was so good to hear from you. It was also good to read your blog post and to see how you have been doing. I will keep you in my prayers, my friend. I hope your new endeavor really helps your pain! It sounds amazing! Take care of YOU!!! HUGS and prayers!!!