Honey Bunch

Friday, October 17, 2014

Thrifty Thursday Week # 4

Sorry that we are having Thursday on a Friday!  I completely lost track of the days this week and thought today was Thursday!  

For this week I have another card for you

This was a lift from Karola.  She does such beautiful work!

Supplies used were:

3 types or patterned card stock
2 pieces of solid card stock
1 solid ribbon
1 printed ribbon
4 small buttons
1 med button
1 punch
twine
stitching
2 types of ink for distressing the edges
distressing tool

I used the Cricut and Art philosophy cartridge to create the circular card base, snowflakes, and stars. So if you have a Cricut....use it!

Here's an alternate picture:  Once you cut out all the circles you can create a set of six cards at once!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Have fun digging into your stuff....maybe dusting off some things you haven't used in awhile and saying....I did it without buying a thing! :) Now doesn't that feel good?

Hugs!

Becky

P.S. Maybe you aren't a card maker.  Well use this as an example for a small embellishment on a page or remember you don't have to copy the picture.....just the type of products used if you have them available.:)  





4 comments:

Micupoftea said...

LOVELY! I like the soft color combo. Very pretty snowflake details :)
Have a good weekend~

Amarilys said...

ok, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Becky! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these cards. I really like the colors you used and all of your amazing details!!!! So beautiful!!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi again, Becky! Just stopping by to wish you and your family a very happy holiday season! Enjoy the hustle and bustle!