Honey Bunch

Thursday, October 9, 2014

6x6 Layout Thrifty Thursdays Week #3

Hi everyone!  Sorry for missing last week.  We had a scare with my youngest son on Wednesday and thought he was going to have emergency surgery.  So we were out of town.  All is good upon a second opinion he doesn't have to have surgery immediately but should get it done as soon as possible.  I then went out of town with my daughter in law and granddaughter so she could have a visit with her dad.  Wonderful weekend and I am sure she will have lots of memories.

So let's get on with this week's Thrifty Thursday Challenge. Here is a 6x6 layout that I created for a swap that I am involved with on The Crop Room II.  We are doing friendship page swaps. 


Products used were 
2 sheets of  double sided background paper.  These are some Webster Pages that I have had in my stash forever.
1 ribbon flower
1 piece of velvet gathered ribbon
4 white pearls
2 Chocolate Brown Pearls
The piece with the velvet ribbon and banner piece attached pulls out to reveal the letter I wrote to her on the backside.

Have fun! I am sure you will come up with some awesome layouts! I hope everyone is having fun digging out and using up their stash!

Hugs! 

Becky

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What an awesome photo! I love that you scrapped it! And your thrifty Thursdays challenge is wonderful. I hope to get to participate this weekend, my friend!

Becky said...

Thanks Sharon! I hope you get to do something to and can't wait to see!

Micupoftea said...

I'm glad all is well- what a scare. Nice LO...such a great idea to use up your stash and make something showcasing a special memory. :)