Honey Bunch

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Week 2 of Thrifty Thursday!

Hi everyone!  Did you have fun this last week creating and carving out some of that therapy time? Did you enjoy digging through your stash and maybe using up or using some tools that you haven't for awhile?  I know I did.

This week I created a journal for my great niece.  I hope that she has opened her package by this time.

So let's get to it.  I am just sharing the front cover with you for today.  But will share the entire album later.  I know it sounds likes lots of sharing I have to do later...my room and now the entire journal project.  Well that will give you something to look forward to. ;)


Supplies needed:

2 Pieces of Patterned Paper
2 Types of Ribbon
Charm
Twine
Rik Rak
a Stamp and Embossing Powder
Misting Ink or Walnut Ink
Punch
a Couple of Small Bling
Brad
Alphabet Stickers

Have fun!  If you create something or are enjoying this please let me know!  Also if you create and share something that you have made using this post  will you be kind enough to mention where you found your inspiration.

Thanks again....until next time!

Hugs!

Becky


No comments: