Honey Bunch

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Delightful

Hi my friends!  Today I bring you another layout that I just completed using a kit I purchased from a local scrapbook shop Paper Daisies  in Sparks, NV. That gorgeous shabby frame came with the kit.  I bought this kit at some point last year with several friends.  We finally found the time to all get together and this kit done.At some point I would love to take a class or two there.  But that requires alot more planning on my part.

However, with that said....I added the quote, the clothesline, the silver frame, the burlap, and the branch cut in the upper right corner.  The kit came with an actual branch for the corner but it just didn't suit me. I just love this paper line French Country from Graphic 45 . The clothes on the line were cut with the Cricut from the Cartridge Everyday Paper dolls, the branch was cut from Cricut Christmas/Noel Solutions Cartridge. The flowers were made by my friend Sondra aka Scrappy by Design. Thanks Sondra you do such beautiful work!  Some of the items on here I have had forever...it always feels good to dig through my stash and find something I had forgotten about and be able to use.

I apologize for the photo quality but we have been getting rain and snow, and I kept getting a glare when I tried to take the photo inside.  And of course this is way too bulky to try to scan in!

The photo was taken a couple of summers ago by my daughter-in-law,  when my husband and I were able to have most of the grandchildren with us.  It truly was a challenge to get a decent photo of everyone in this little group!



What a joy! Happy Scrapping...creating....life!

Hugs!

Becky

3 comments:

Toqua's Crafts said...

As always you do such good work. I really like the picture you used!

Micupoftea said...

What a cheery page! Love the details. Happy Valentine's Day :)
Shawn

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW!!! This is so creative and absolutely wonderful!!!!!