Honey Bunch

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cards and more Cards

Hi there my friends! 
Thank you for being so patient with me .I hope you are enjoying the fall season and the cooler temperatures.   Well as we all know World Card Making Day was just a little while ago...and yes I did get busy and make some cards...thanks to a little online nudge from my friends at The Crop Room.  There were several challenges issued that we could choose from.  My one wish is that I would have had the time to do more.

As always my Cricut Expression is humming along beside me as I create almost anything anymore, as well as my Sizzix Big Shot.  These are two of my most loved tools...and I now wonder how I created without them! 

Without further adieu...











I want to thank the managers over at The Crop Room for all their hard work and effort that they put in to host this event for our tight knit little group of friends.

If  you have any questions as to what products I used on any of these cards.....PLEASE ASK!


May today finding you in awe at the color of the season...or frolicking through the leaves with childlike abandon!

Hugs!

Becky

1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Gorgeous cards, Becky! I love them all! And how have you been feeling?