Honey Bunch

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ryan and Rikki

Hi my friends!  Today was a wonderful day filled with love!  My youngest son got married!  It was a very small ceremony held at the court house.  But love was in the air.  So I must share some photos of this special day in my life with you. 

A photo of the bride and her son  the ring bearer.  Can you tell he is 5 and loves to make those faces for the photos.


Our Son with us hanging out before the ceremony
 
This was taken while they were exchanging the rings!  Too cute!
 
YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE!
 
Just a couple of photos that I love!



















Thank You for letting me share this day with you!
May each of our days be filled with lots of love and new beginnings.
 
Hugs!
 
Becky
 
I'll be back in a few days with some more of those heritage pages!
 

 

2 comments:

Toqua's Crafts said...

Becky,
I didn't know!! Congratulations! You now have another beautiful daughter (in-law) and more grandkids to love! :) I wish Ryan and Rikki lots of love and a successful marriage.

Hugs

Sharon Fritchman said...

AWWWW Becky! Big congrats!!!! The wedding looked like it was lovely! And I really liked your favorite photos. They are so sweet!!!! Best wishes to the newlyweds!