Honey Bunch

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just a little card

Hi there bloggers...friends...family...

About a week ago I actually got to have some girlfriend time.  Usually I never get things done, but I actually got a card done and a layout almost completed!  I created this card using some lavender card stock from paperabilities, Kraft card stock,  a scrap of dusky purple card stock,Tim Holtz Vintage photo Ink, Close To My Heart Purple Pansy Ink, and Close to My Heart "Live Inspired"stamp set, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, a spritz of Walnut Ink and some bling that I've had lying around forever.

    I used a ribbon spool to help me create the partial circle of bling on the card. 

And the big news for my town is.....we now have a local scrapbook store!  Jumping up and down over that one! 

Here's hoping that you get to have days spent with friends and laughter!

Hugs!

Becky

5 comments:

Toqua's Crafts said...

A scrapbook store!?!? Really?? Where is it!! Who is running it? SO EXCITED for all of you living there!
Cute card!

Scrap Vamp said...

I love it! Love the distressing with the butterfly and bling!

Lainie said...

It's a lovely card Becky. I really like it. I also like VERY MUCH that you have your own scrapbook store!!! Waaahoo.

Sharon Fritchey said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Becky! I love tha tyou got some girlfriend time, too!

Starr said...

Hi Becky, your card is gorgeous, I love how you placed the bling, smart girl! I hope you are doing well!