Honey Bunch

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tic Tac Tile!

I have had a wonderful weekend with my grandchildren.  Once I get through the over 100 pictures I have taken this weekend I will post some pictures and fill you in on the fun stuff we have done. But it is once again time to have a  contest question!!!! Time is getting closer for demolition.  My husband thought he was going to do that this weekend until I put a stop to it because frankly I didn't want that mess along with 3 children running around the house!  He thought it would be fun for them to help him....really??  Would you think it would be fun to have a 2 year old, a 3 1/2 year old and a 7 year old trying to help you tear something apart? Just don't understand that thinking!

Are you ready to play the eeny meenie miny mo game with tile? I actually think my wall tile has been the easiest choice I've made...if there is such a thing in my world.  However, I have been looking at tile samples for over 5 years in contemplation of this project.  You'd think I would have had it down pat...but no I still brought home lots of samples.  Here are a few of the choices that I was looking at for the walls...do you know which one I chose?

Tile #1 Marazzi Montanga Lugana Courtesy of Home Depot

Tile #2 Marazzi Tile Courtesy of Desert Design Winnemucca, NV

Tile #3 Courtesy of Desert Design Winnemucca, NV

Tile #4 Courtesy of Desert Design Winnemucca, NV
Tile #5 Courtesy of Desert Design Winnemucca, NV

  I think the thing that amazed me was the similarities in color until you get them home and then put them next to other things you've chosen!  Some would turn yellow, others more green and others just clashed!  If neutrals can clash...I found a way to make it happen more than once! Can't wait to see your answers.  We only have a few more questions left.  And so far we do have one person in the lead...no ties yet! I have been totally amazed at how many of you are following me on this!  Thank you so much!  If you are just reading this post....there are 3 other posts that have questions for this contest.  Look under searching for something on the left hand side and find the words bathroom or remodel or click on the links at the bottom of this post and it should take you to them!  So you are not to late to get in on this or play catch up!  Remember the winner gets a Prize!

Hugs!

Becky


7 comments:

Micupoftea~ said...

I know how difficult it is to choose tile...it DOES look different at home! SOunds like you had a ball with the grands! :)

Francine said...

Becky - I'm voting for number 2.

Scrap Vamp said...

These are all beautiful but I'll go for tile set #3. I think I am biased because those are the ones I would choose. Lol.

She's So Crafty! said...

I like number three too!

Kathy and Ed said...

I am going with number 2 as well. Just think it looks like you.

Toqua's Crafts said...

Hmmm... I'm going to go with either 4 or 5... Wish I could see a bigger sampling of them...

I'm glad you had fun with MY grandsons!! :)

lynnndee said...

Tile #4 Courtesy of Desert Design Winnemucca, NV