Honey Bunch

Monday, April 9, 2012

Is my life sinking?

Hey!  Well it is Monday...another start to the work week for some of you...and for me just another week!  Although Monday seems to be my big cleaning day.  My bathroom is slated to be done by the end of the month...so I thought I better get another question for this contest up. 

Well you have tried to blindly choose a faucet...but here's the funny part....I am sending it back!  Didn't like it once it came in!  LOL! Some days I do have that sinking feeling that this bathroom will be the undoing of me yet!  The disadvantage of living in a small town where you have no shopping and have to rely on photos on the internet! 
But when it comes to my sink....I have it and I love it!

so here's some options for you to choose from.  Remember to refer to the inpiration photo for clues.

Option 1
Photo Courtesy of Desert Design Winnemucca, Nv

Option 2 undermount sink
Photo Courtesy of Desert Design Winnemucca, Nv

Option 3 Drop in Sink
Photo Courtesy of Desert Design Winnemucca, Nv

Option 4 Vessel Sink
Photo Courtesy of Desert Design Winnemucca, NV


Option 5 Glass Vessel Sink
Photo from Overstock.com



  So there you have it....Take a guess!  I will start revealing the answers shortly!  Going to the city this week to pick up the winner's prize!  Remember if you are just now joining in...look for the previous posts this month...choices, choices, choices and splish, splash!  You still have plenty of time to enter!

Hugs!

Becky

14 comments:

Kathy and Ed said...

Okay, my guess would be one or two??
I think I will go with two!

I am definately stopping by next trip to see it all together....LOL

Kathy and Ed said...

Okay, my guess would be one or two??
I think I will go with two!

I am definately stopping by next trip to see it all together....LOL

Izzy Anderson said...

My cousin bought a glass sink and one day she heard this tremendous boom! Her glass sink just exploded. Thank goodness no one was in the bathroom at the time. So I recommend against the last option. :)

Scrap Vamp said...

I'll go with option 1. They are all beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished room!

Norma G. said...

I'm gonna go with sink #2 also

Starr said...

I'm going with 1. of course they are all beautiful and I can't wait to see it when it's finished!

Hugs,
Starr

Francine said...

Well, I was originally thinking about option #1, but on reflection I changed my mind and am picking option #4.

Melissa said...

I LOVE that glass vessel sink!That would definitely be my choice. Now I feel like remodeling, wonder if I can talk my husband into it?

Toqua's Crafts said...

My choice would definitely be Option #2!!

Becky said...

I wish you could all here me giggling at the all of you guessing...is that onery of me or what? Hey Izzy...since you would not go with the glass sink...which one would you choose or do you think I chose? Thanks for playing!

Becky said...

oh...and Kathy you can't guess twice...what's up with that and the same one...???? LOL! ;)

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness! I vote for option 1. Of course, all are beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see your finished product, Becky!

Anonymous said...

Option # 5 Love that glass!

Nanasan/Sandra

lynnndee said...

Option 5 Glass Vessel Sink
Photo from Overstock.com