Honey Bunch

Friday, March 30, 2012

Splish Splash!

Hi there! I want you all to know that we have 4 of you with points from last weeks remodeling contest question.  One of you even got the bonus point!  Once I feature my sink I will post the points for the sink and faucet together.  Am I the ornery one or what?  
If you are just now joining in you can find the first question located here: Choices, Choices, Choices

I am going to refresh your memory of what the inspiration room looks like with an additional picture.


This week should be an easy question for most of you especially if you are part of The Crop Room or Divas group over at Scrapbook.com. plus there are only 2 options so everyone has a 50/50 chance of getting it right!   

I guess my first decision was whether to have a large tub with shower combo or a large walk in shower.   I asked the question to the 2 groups mentioned above what they would prefer in a master bath.  I found it really interesting that with one group 99% of them said they would prefer the walk in shower because they very rarely take baths and they are easier to get in and out of plus easier to keep clean. In group two the response was a large tub, because they love taking a bubble bath relaxing after a long day and reading their books. 

This week's question is:  What did I decide to go with:  A large tub with a shower or the large walk in shower?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I am going out of town...well actually out of state for the next couple of days with a friend.  So I will catch up with you all next week! Thanks for playing!

Maybe next week I will have some creative inspiration for you and not just this bathroom stuff!  So stay tuned!

Until next time...

Hugs!
Becky

12 comments:

Francine said...

Becky - I'm sticking to the walk in shower option.

Micupoftea~ said...

Sounds like you are having fun! Hm, I would guess walk in shower. Happy April~

Toqua's Crafts said...

I too am going with the shower option. :)

Starr said...

Hi Becky, how much fun! It's good to chat with you thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Starr
PS, I would go for the walk in shower also!

Phyllis said...

Walk in shower here too!

Lainie said...

Shower!! :D

Kathy and Ed said...

So basically if I said bath it looks like I could possibly do really well here..IF you chose that. The dilema is, would she get the bath for the ache/warm water soaks or defer to dh who is just male period and likes showers always....I am going with the bath...why not be selfish!!

SuzeScraps said...

I have to agree with the majority. Walk in shower.

Norma G. said...

Hi Becky, that is a beautiful bathroom! I love the tub but I think a walk in shower is the way to go. I dust my tub more than I use it, lol. Thanks for stopping my blog today & leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!

Becky said...

Wow look at what the majority is...love your reasoning Kathy!

lynnndee said...

A bath / shower combination is a good choice because you get both tub and shower. the only con to it is , you have to step over the side of the tub to get into the shower.But that small inconvenience won't seem so great when you are soaking in the occasional bubble bath :)

Scrap Vamp said...

I'm going to go with the tub/shower combo. I know tubs are a pain to clean sometimes but I think they are so worth it when the time comes to relax in a bubble bath.