Honey Bunch

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Easel Card...and a link to a RAK!

Hi there!  Well here I am again making another card.  Boy for someone that just about 2 years ago said "I don't do cards!" I sure am doing alot of them!  I made this card for my mother in law's birthday.  Happy Birthday Mom!


I used K & Co Paper, EK Success Large Double Edger Punch Lattice, and Martha Stewarts Doily Border Punch, Basic Pearls by Kaiser Craft in Latte, a stamp by Close to My Heart. The large Rose is by Prima (have had that one in my stash forever) and the smaller brown roses are by recollections. 

ON TO THE RAK LINK!

My friend Rebecca at http://byondbzr.blogspot.com/  
is giving away some wonderful sets of chipboard!  Go check out her blog and leave a comment...it's that simple!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs!
Becky 

7 comments:

Toqua's Crafts said...

Your MIL is lucky to have a wonderful DIL to make such a beautiful card for her!

Lainie said...

Love your card Becky! It's really pretty.

Sharon said...

Beautiful card, Becky!!!! YOu are an amazing d-i-l!!!!!

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card!

reneabouquets said...

Such a beautiful card Becky! Love that easel design, and I am sure your friend is going to love it as well!

Izzy Anderson said...

Your card is absolutely scrumptious! Beautiful work and beautiful blog. New follower! I found you from the link at sb.

Melody said...

Lovely creation, Becky!!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you'll stop by again soon....I left something there for you!! Have a GREAT week!!