Honey Bunch

Saturday, March 3, 2012

can't believe...7?

Hi my friends!  I can't believe that my grandson turned 7 today!  What has happened to that chubby baby grandma use to love to snuggle in her arms?  At least he still enjoys hugs and doesn't mind kisses too much! 
He had a bowling party to celebrate his day and I just wanted to share a few pics with you.  So much fun!  My pics aren't that great...it was black light bumper bowling. 
 His  little sister Aryah loved the bowling.  When she heard us talking about getting close to time for cake and opening presents she had a meltdown and started crying....because she wasn't going to be able to bowl anymore.  We didn't even think she was listening to us! 
 Our birthday boy having fun....look at those shoes under the black lights!  Wow! Now is that a fashion statement or what?
 Make that wish! 
 Uh Oh...watch out Dyllan your little brother is becoming a present snatcher!
A fun day......Happy Birthday Grandson!  May this year be one of your best years yet!

Of course you don't think that this Grandma would miss making his card do you?


I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the stars and the card.  I swear I am in love with this cartridge!  The fibers were from an old pair a jeans that I was tearing apart for another projects....and the seams just rolled right out....so yep it got thrown into my stash for scrapbooking!  Sometimes I wonder if anything is safe anymore!











Hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with things you enjoy and people you love!
In case it's your birthday....happy birthday to you too!

Hugs!

Becky

3 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

What a cutie! And an awesome card, too!

Nichole Koch said...

I am in LOVE with the Art Philosophy cart too! I haven't used any of my other carts in a while. I really need to get mine uploaded to my Gypsy.

Jasmine said...

Looks like it was a GREAT party! What a fun card! Love that you used some 'non-scrappy' stuff! It opens a whole new world...and NO, nothing is safe!
Jasmine
alittledabofglue.blogspot