Honey Bunch

Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Baby Card

Well I finally got to get into my room for a little while today and work on a card that a friend asked me to make for her.  I used the Cricut Art Philosophy and Every Day Paper Dolls Cartridge.

I used the Card on the circle2, along with the decorative overlay in the Art Philosophy Cartridge for the base and the top of the card .  I cut these at 5" for the base and 4 3/4" for the top layers. The baby buggy  is from
the Everyday Paper Dolls and it was cut at 2 1/2".

I also added about a yard of ribbon to weave through the holes, a couple of small white pearls on the buggy wheels, and a small heart button. I kept it simple and baby girl looking.






Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

Becky

PS  I forgot to mention that I cut the baby buggy twice and pop dotted it twice to give dimension to the card.

4 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

So pretty and sweet! Love it!

Sharon said...

So beautiful, Becky! I love everything about it!!!!!

Toqua's Crafts said...

That is SO CUTE!! If I were the mom to receive this card I would be super pleased!

Micupoftea~ said...

Awww, how charming! SHe will love it! The lacing is sweet~