Honey Bunch

Sunday, February 26, 2012

2 Sweet

Hi all!  Seems like my life is about running in circles.  But at least I have got to have a little creative time lately.  I created this Layout using the wonderful Mojo Monday sketch at The Flying Unicorn.  The little bird on the top of the page is an interactive element that moves along the top of the heart. He was also my first attempt at using water color pencils. I just loved these pictures of my precious grandson when he was a baby and his daddy.  I can't believe this little one will turn 7 in just a few days! And when you ask him what he wants for his birthday the only thing he says is ....a caterpillar.  Well we attempted to find the science kit online so he could grow a caterpillar into a butterfly, but it said  the temperature outside has to be above 40F and below 90F.  So this grandma will just have to come up with another idea since the temperatures here have been FREEZING lately.

Okay enough babbling.....here is the sketch and the layout!


You really should check out the sketches she puts up every Monday.  Always inspirational.  Just wish I had more time to play along.
The papers I used were from TPC Studios Little Lovin collection and Making Memories Flutter Collection as well as some brown and red bazzill card stock.  I also used Art Philosophy  and Doodle type Cricut Cartridges.  The little paper buttons are from a Sizzix Embosslits by Stampin Up...however, I think those have been discontinued.  A border punch from Fiskars and EK Success, some twine, and Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!  And don't forget to check out the new sketch this week!

as always...

Hugs!
Becky

No comments: