Honey Bunch

Monday, January 16, 2012

New Product Reveals

I have been doing a lot of Internet browsing this past week and I have came across some wonderful new products that I can't wait to get my hands on.  This spring will have some beautiful collections for us to play with.
The first collection I want to share is from The Scrap Cake
Karola has brought us a beautiful collection called "My Private Happiness".

I just love the colors and the prints in this collection!  I can see so many wonderful layouts, cards, mini albums and off the page projects being made with these!

These will be available to order from her blog by the end of the month.  Can't wait!















The next collection that really caught my eye is by: Graphic 45
This collection is called : "Little Darlings"
What a precious collection for your baby albums and vintage scrapbooks!







Springtime is going to be filled with beautiful colors, and beautiful products! Don't these collections just make you want sunshine and warmth...Easter dresses....and to see those first flowers pop up through the ground!

I am so thankful for the talented artists out there that bring such beautiful things for us to work with!

Hugs!

Becky

PS...I do not work for either of these companies so I do not receive anything from them....these were just collections I had to share!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

These reviews are awesome! Thanks!