Honey Bunch

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Healing Evan

Oh my has it been a long time since I have been here!  My life has been one big blur since Sept.  I will have to fill you in on all of that in future posts.

But right now my heart is aching.  I have a friend who's little 2 year old grandson had an accident while climbing on playground equipment.  If you click on the title it will take you to the facebook page that his parents have set up.  I am going to ask that each of you pray for this precious little guy!  It is so scary!

in case the link doesn't work at the top you can go here: https://www.facebook.com/healingevan

Thank you all in advance for your prayers and support for this little guy and his family.

Hugs!

Becky

2 comments:

Alwayscharlie said...

So sad! My prayers are with Evan, your friend and the family.

Micupoftea~ said...

I do not have FB but will pray for Evan~