Honey Bunch

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Birthday Cards and A Moment In Time

Let's talk birthdays!  Over the next couple of months I have several birthdays to celebrate...especially with my grandchildren.  This year it is one of my goals to attempt to make birthday cards for my family. 

I am going to share with you the cards I made for my grandaughter Kaida who will be 5 this Month!  She feels like she is getting to be such a big girl and one for her brother who will turn 4 just after her birthday.




I tried to make these cards so that when you open them up there will be room for their mom to include a picture and put them in their scrapbooks.  Hope you got to do something you enjoy and for those you love!

and please let me take "A Moment In Time" to show you the beautiful new collection from The Scrap Cake


Another beautiful collection to put on my must have list!
Hugs!

Becky

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I absolutely LOVE the birthday cards, Becky! I can't believe that YOU are a grandmother to a 4 and 5 year old!!!!!!! You look SO YOUNG! Time really flies, doesn't it? I love the moment in time collection, too!

Toqua's Crafts said...

You do such good work!