Honey Bunch

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sketch Inspiration

Hi friends well here it is Thursday and I have found another awesome sketch for you to try!  This one is brought to you by sketchy thursdays . 

I hope you enjoy it and get some great inspiration! 

With all of these wonderful sketches I am finding I could live in my therapy room...which is fine with me!  Hope you have fun with this!

I am also hoping to bring a tutorial to you in the near future!  We will see what life brings about!

Hugs!

Becky

2 comments:

Melissa W. said...

That is a super cute sketch! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, Becky! Things are going OK. I explained it more there, but suffice to say that being a SAHM on summer break is NOT as easy as I thought it would be! LOL!

Sharon (Fritchey) said...

Hi Becky! I love the new look of your blog! This is a great sketch!!!!!