Honey Bunch

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just stopping by!

Just a note to my friends to say hello!   I took a little road trip yesterday and got to the city. I had alot of fun with my friend visiting, shopping, and you know that dreaded job of grocery shopping is even more fun with a friend!  We of course went to the local scrapbook store....and  Oh my goodness the Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium  and thier an ABC Primer papers are to die for! Click on the link to see them if you haven't already!  I just couldn't resist to add these collections to my stash!  I can't wait to start working with them!

In the meantime, I thank you for being patient with me on this tutorial that I am putting together!  I am hoping to have it up soon!  I think I have road lag...(if that is possible) today.  I am very tired and my body is aching so I didn't get into my therapy room today.  I am so close to being able to share with you that I can hardly stand it...wish my body would cooperate with my brain sometimes!

Hope you get to have a day filled with friends!  Don't have one planned...call one...a day shared  is the best!

til next time!

Hugs!

Becky

2 comments:

Micupoftea~ said...

Glad you had a nice day with a friend....good advice to call a friend too! Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great weekend :)

reneabouquets said...

Don't you just love those unexpected, wonderful days. The kind that when its done you say, wow that might have been just an ordinary day, but how sweet it was! Friends have a way of making us feel that way. I will have to check out that Graphics 45 pp. I am usually in such a whirl wind around Christmas that I don't get much scrapping done. I still have a lot of pps left over from last year.

Thanks for always taking the time to visit my blog.