Honey Bunch

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pat A Cake

Hi friends!  Well as we all know I have this addiction to scrap booking...but my latest fetish is these paper bag albums.  I make one and I just can't get enough!  I get more ideas for more and more....you know how it goes.  Here is one I made a couple of weeks ago for a baby girl or  a  little girl's birthday. 




When you open up the little bear card it has a spot for journaling.




I used several papers from my stash that I am still trying to make smaller on the Scrap Diet!  
 Wild Asparagus Polka Dot
Pink, Brown and Ivory Bazzill Card stock
Debbie Mumm Paper Stack Cupcakes and Bears
Stampin Up Dot Texturz Template
Sizzix Hearts Texturz Template
Tim Holtz Ink
Brother Sewing Machine
Various Ribbons, Fibers, Flowers and Embellishments!

Thanks all for looking and the inspiration you have given me!  Hope to share some of the things I have been doing with challenges over the next couple days...before my home and arms are filled with grandchildren again!

Hugs!

Becky

6 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Such an adorabley sweet pb album! I love your albums! They are always beautiful!

Emmy said...

Thanks for leaving me such a wonderful comment earlier! I really appreciate it!
And may I say - your mini-album is simply divine! Love everything about it!

hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

Toqua's Crafts said...

Another SO CUTE album by Becky!

Micupoftea~ said...

Awww, this is just full of sweetness....darling details and images. I like the idfferent embossed textures too. Great job, I know the recipient will love it! :)

Gerry van Gent said...

This mini album is adorable, Becky! Hugs ~Gerry~

Ladybing said...

This is sooo very sweet Becky!