Honey Bunch

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday's Sketch Inspiration

I really am going to try to be better about visiting all of the wonderful sites and blogs that I have signed up for inspiration!  It's because of all of you that I get my encouragement and some of my greatest ideas!  However with that said...I also need to create from those wonderful ideas!  :)

Today is Monday...and that means a new release for a sketch from: http://flyingunicornllc.blogspot.com/2011/08/mojo-monday-sketch_29.html

Here is her sketch:



Also on Monday there is a new sketch from Scrapbook Challenges.  Here is their sketch this week!

I had originally thought I would pick one or the other for Monday, but since they were so different from one another in style I thought why not choose both! 

Hoping to get these done this week and will share with you my creations!  Keep your fingers crossed that I will find that time!

Hugs!

Becky



No comments: