Honey Bunch

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Birdie Did It





I just have to share the cutest story.  While my 3 1/2 year old grandson was visiting last month he came up to me and said "Grandma there's a baseball in the pond."  I said "Really?  Did you throw it in there?" (We have been telling him not to throw the rocks into our little pond.)  He sorta looks upward and replies "No, a birdie did it!"  I just said "Oh, I will have to tell Papa to get it out of the pond." while trying not to laugh! 

Hope your day is full of little smiles!

Hugs!

Becky 

PS....There will be 2 posts today!  Watch later for a sketch maybe 2!

5 comments:

Micupoftea~ said...

Great imagination! haha

Sharon (Fritchey) said...

He is so adorable, Becky!!!! Your stoyr made me smile this morning! Thank you so much for your prayers for everyone in Hurricane Iren's path! They are greatly appreciated!!

Toqua's Crafts said...

Too cute!

You changed your blog!
Looks nice!

Becky Andersen said...

Thank you for noticing the blog change...had to change it as my old background wasn't available anymore...but of course I must keep it pink, brown, and polka dots! LOL!

reneabouquets said...

What a cutie pie he is and that story put a great big ol' smile on my face-ADORABLE!