Honey Bunch

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July Happenings

Hello to all my cyber and in real life friends!  Sharon thank you for the blog award!  How is your summer?  July has been a whirlwind, but filled with more fun.  We celebrated our granddaughter's 3rd birthday!  She was so adorable!  It was a Minnie Mouse theme and she looked so cute in her little party dress.

Then it was off to a camping trip to Onion Lake.  I forgot how pretty it is up there!  Totally enjoyed ourselves, but it had been about 10 years since we had camped...and boy did we get tired!  Realized that we aren't quite as young as we use to be and wondered if we enjoyed the time enough to do it again.  Well, for the grandkids probably will!  

Now I am preparing for a visit from our 3 yr old little girl for a few days as well as my oldest son and his family coming in at the end of the week for a few days.  I can't wait...I will get to have all of the grandkids together!  Should be fun!

In a day or two I will share with you the layout I did using the Webster pages items I bought on their warehouse sale and a new mini album I have created.

Hope everyone has a wonderful fun filled week with family and friends!

Hugs!

Becky 

4 comments:

Toqua's Crafts said...

And... exactly how many fish did that Grandson catch?? :)

Micupoftea~ said...

Oh, what sweet blessings you have this summer....grandkids, camping, spending time with family at birthdays! Can't wait to see your LO~

Becky Andersen said...

In answer to Toqua's question...we caught our limit of 15 in 24hrs...and that grandson or ours caught 10!!!

Toqua's Crafts said...

Woo Hoo! Fun times!!