Honey Bunch

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Grandparents Heritage Layout

Hi all!  As promised here is the Layout using some of the goodies I recieved from the Webster Pages warehouse sale!  Oh my those boxes were chock full of goodies!  This is my first time using WP products and I have seen so many gorgeous Layouts using them, that my attempt pales in comparison.

This layout has a picture of my husband's great granparents in their garden.  I did this for Heritage challenge at scrapbook.com. 

Products from Websters Pages are:

Spring Market Collection: Gardener's Seeds, Fresh Harvest Paper, Princess Petals, Bloomers, and Medallion Sparklers

Other products used are Ivory and Tan Cardstock from Paperabilities
Blue Cardstock Close to My Heart
EK Success Border Punch
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen
Stampin Up Notably Ornate Stamp for the Journaling Block
G Studio Clear Stamp
I want to scrp Pearls
Close to My Heart Crochet Flower
Micron 05 Brown Pigment Pen
Adhesives: Glue Dots, Pop Dots, ATG Gold Tape, Terrifically Tacky Tape

Thanks for looking!  May you create something beautiful today!

Hugs!

Becky

2 comments:

Micupoftea~ said...

A warehouse sale? Awesome! I just went to the Prima warehouse sale a few weeks ago! I got flowers! Love your heritage page, Becky. :)

Gerry van Gent said...

Becky, love what you created with Webster`s pages products! This layout is so beautiful and precious! TFS! Hugs ~Gerry~