Honey Bunch

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Not too long???

Well it looks like my not too long has turned out to be over a month!  Thanks for the award Toqua!  I still need to get to your blog.  I feel as if spring has sprung and sent me into a whirlwind of activity.

Here are a few pics to share of what has been happening in my life over the past month that has kept me so busy.  These pictures are only from April.  I haven't got my May pictures loaded onto my computer yet.
T Ball Games...don't you love the attention!

Running for third base

This is Draikaiden...our little preemie.  Look at how beautiful he is!


We colored Easter Eggs with Draven and Kaida, and of course there was an Easter Egg Hunt Too.

My oldest son celbrated a birthday.  Requested his favorite, so mom made a Banana Split Cake...with pink glittery icing compliments of his daughter!

Enjoying time with my daughter in law.

And probably what has taken most of my time lately being chauffer again...my youngest son moved home.

In the midst of all this we have also been house hunting with no luck.  Either too expensive for our budget   or they need too much work.  Of course with house hunting comes deep spring cleaning and the throwing away of stuff you have kept for years and now wonder why.

Will try and get some May pics posted later so you know where May went, and also maybe share some of the things I have made.

Thanks for haning around and being patient with me.  I also know that I need to do the April drawing for Unfinished Projects.  Since May is almost over...I will just reuse the list from April for May.  And then I will give you all a break for the month of June.  I have lots of traveling planned so another month of silence for the most part from me.  Unless I take my laptop!

Hugs to all my friends and family!

Becky


4 comments:

Micupoftea~ said...

congats on the new little one!

Toqua's Crafts said...

HaHaHa!! I LOVE the T-Ball pics!
Draikaiden is so "aware" it's GREAT!
LOL Glad Todd got pink added to his favorite cake. LOL I'm sure it made it taste better. LOL

Travel safely!
You know you're ALWAYS welcome here if you ever get this way.

Hugs and Blessings!

Kathy and Ed said...

I love the pics of your kiddos!!!!

Sharon said...

Hey Becky, I haven't had much blogging time, either1 I love the photos of your family - TFS!!!!!