Honey Bunch

Friday, April 1, 2011

Unfinished Projects April sign ups

Hi Bloggers!  It's that time again to get out your lists (if you've been playing along) and mark off those unfinished projects that you got accomplished.  Was your month too busy to really get anything done?  I only got a few things accomplished and hope that April will allow me more time in my therapy room.

Here is my list for March:
1. Draven's Quilt -almost done...



2. Scrapbooks to complete:
Wedding Scrapbook - one layout done Jan.
My grandchildrens' 1st year books
DS
KA - one layout done Feb., 1 layout done March
DA - one layout done Jan.
This is My Story Scrapbook

3. Snowman wall hanging quilt
4. Picture frames
5. Christmas Florals
6. Christmas Ornaments
7. Mini Scrapbooks
and to add for March:
8. Martica's Letter Swap due Mar 31st
9. Darker Side Challenge Hosted by Foreverempress at scrapbook.com
10. ICY Challenge at The Crop Room II
11. Photo Organizational Challenge Hosted by Hanging by a Moment at scrapbook.com

Here is the list of who was playing along this last month.
1. Celina
2. Lynnndee
3. Kathy
4. Lainie
5. Sue
6. Toqua

I hope I didn't miss anyone!
Will post tomorrow who the winner for this month is and my new list for the month of April.

Wanna Play?  Here are the easy going rules...Make a list of all those unfinished projects you have in your craft room or ANYTHING around the house.  Post your list on your blog, or a website that you are a member of.  Let me know you are playing and where I can find your list!  During the month you attempt to get some of those unfinished projects completed.  At the end of the month you  post and mark off of your list what you accomplished...(feel proud for doing so!)..and then be in the drawing for a small piece of blog candy from me!  I use random number generator to pick the winner!

Hope you can play this month...you can join at anytime during the month.  No pressure just a way to encourage us to get things done!

Thanks for playing my friends!

Hugs!

Becky



No comments: