Honey Bunch

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Noah's Ark Mini Album

Hi Everyone!  I made a mini album for a baby shower this past week and thought I would share a  pic or two with you. You can view the entire album at my gallery on scrapbook.com.  Just click on the icon on the right side of my blog. I have a lady at my church that loved them so much she hired me out to make some for her. So if I am not around you will know why....I will just have to catch up with everyone later.




This album was made with Debbie Mumm Paper Stack and Bazzill Cardstock.  Of course there's always the Tim Holtz ink for distressing and you gotta have cute ribbons, buttons, and bows.  Thanks to everyone for all of your encouragement!

There's alot of personal things going on in my life right now also, so please don't give up on me.  I just might not be around as much.

so until next time....(hopefully not too long)!

Hugs!

Becky

7 comments:

Bellaidea said...

very cute!

Scrap Vamp said...

That is such a darling baby album! The recipient is lucky to have it!

Toqua's Crafts said...

Oh my gosh!!
That is just ADORABLE!!

Melissa W. said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This album is just amazing! LOVE it! :)

Francine said...

Becky, I already commented on CRII, but I had to come here too and tell you how lovely this album is. The papers you chose are just beautiful. Well done!

Toqua's Crafts said...

Becky,
I have given you an award! Congratulations!
http://toquascrafts.blogspot.com/2011/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Sharon said...

Wow Becky! Your mini-album is absolutely adorable!!!!!