Honey Bunch

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just to Share

I feel so fortunate to have such wonderful scrappy friends.  I have met some wonderful people online that I know if I needed someone they would be there for me.   One friend in particular is a very talented lady that has a great big heart.  She has an etsy shop called Scrappy by Design. Her shop is filled with the most incredible jewelry and other beautiful things.  Click on the link to see what she does!  You will be pleasantly surprised.  I am hoping that some day we will get to meet in real life...not just on the sites we belong to and the visits we have on the phone.

This past week I recieved the most beautiful gift from her....so I just had to share what she made for me.




The photo on the top of this box is my newest grandson's hand, holding onto his Mama's finger.  He was born premature and weighed less than 2 lbs.   How special and precious this is...and look at all of those beautiful details on this box! 
Thank You from the bottom of my heart dear friend!

The  other thing I  wanted to share with you are the beautiful letters that I recieved from my swap partner at scrapbook.com.  Kahlan did a beautiful job  with these...and they are just perfect for my scrapbook room.  Thank You Kahlan!

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend...filled with fun and getting to share with others around you.  My life is so richly blessed because of others.

Hugs!

Becky

5 comments:

Micupoftea~ said...

Such thoughtful friends!

Melissa W. said...

Lucky girl to have swap partners who make such beautiful things for you! :)

Toqua's Crafts said...

How awesome!!
You deserve those pretty things.

Blessings

Laura Evangeline said...

What a beautiful gift. You must be LOVED! :-)

The Blue Zoo said...

SO pretty!! And I love that pic! =)