Honey Bunch

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm going on a diet!

Not the usual type of diet you think of ...but a scrap diet.  After scraproom organization and seeing all the unfinished projects that I have in my room then realizing I have enough to open my own shop when Melissa put up the challenge at scrapbook.com to go on a diet.  I thought to myself...I really need to do this!  I am challenging myself to do this diet for 3 months and see what kind of a dent I can make in my stash.  Hopefully with the diet and unfinished projects I will have some room again in my room. 

You can read Melissa's post on her blog here.  Wanna join the diet and unfinshed projects?
What a great combination!  Wish me luck!

Hugs!

Becky

6 comments:

Bellaidea said...

I do wish you luck! :)

Micupoftea~ said...

You go, girl!
Thanks for visiting my Blog :)

The Blue Zoo said...

Have fun with it!

Toqua's Crafts said...

So I guess that means if you ever make it to Tucson we're not going shopping?? LOL (Not that I ever expect you to come here... just sayin'...)

Fritchey said...

Good luck, Becky!!!!! You can do it, I am sure!!!!!

Melissa W. said...

Good for you! I know you'll do just fine. You're already off to a great start! :)