Ready, Set, Sign Up for April!
This month's giveaway is 5 packages of bling.....And we have a winner! The winner for this month is Sue!
Here's my list for April! Oh my it didn't change much from March! Better remedy that this month. You know there is a big dirty word at this house that starts with P.
1. Draven's Quilt -almost done...
2. Scrapbooks to complete:
Wedding Scrapbook - one layout done Jan.
My grandchildrens' 1st year books
KA - one layout done Feb., 1 layout done March
DA - one layout done Jan.
This is My Story Scrapbook
3. Snowman wall hanging quilt
4. Picture frames
5. Christmas Florals
6. Christmas Ornaments
7. Mini Scrapbooks
8. Darker Side Challenge Hosted by Foreverempress at scrapbook.com
9. ICY Challenge at The Crop Room II
10. Photo Organizational Challenge Hosted by Hanging by a Moment at scrapbook.com
So get your list made out! Let me know that you are playing along! Let's see what we can accomplish this month! I sure do hope that April is better than March for me. I think I gave myself an original goal of June. Wonder if I'll make it?