Honey Bunch

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So you say it's your Birthday!

On March 3rd our grandson turned 6! This past weekend he had his birthday party at a local pizza restaraunt.  And I know that there are "certain" people out there that have been wanting to see pictures and details.  He has been so excited this year, hardly containing himself to wait for his BIG day! He was especially excited that he was going to get to invite his classmates.  He began counting down the days to his birthday before Valentine's Day!  While talking to his teacher Ms. Rivera...whom I attend church with... she said he asked her the week before his birthday.."When are you going to put up March so we can count down to my birthday?"  When we went shopping in February we must have went through the aisles at WalMart 3-4x's and he was picking out his gifts and telling me what each person was going to buy him!  So here are some pics of that much anticipated day!
Arcade Fun!

                                                                          Uncle Vincent and Brother Jesse  
The Gang's All Here!


Pin the Tale on the Donkey!
                                            Pretty Mom and the Cake!

Gifts!
MORE Gifts!
Mark and Brother Jesse
Dyllan and Sister Aryah!
I think our little guy had a wonderful day and totally enjoyed himself!  I just can't believe how big he is getting!  Where has the time gone?
Hugs!

Becky

5 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Happy Birthday to your dgs! He looks quite happy in those photos!

Micupoftea~ said...

Tonka & TransFormers...coool! Looks like fun :)

Toqua's Crafts said...

OUR boy is getting so big!! Vellora called me yesterday. Dyllan fell at school because he was running in the lunch room. He has a little bump, but is fine. Afterwards he went up to his teacher and said, "Aren't you proud of me? I didn't even cry! It must be because I'm 6 now." I don't know how the teacher kept from laughing!!

He picked up the phone last night and said, "Mom, what's grandma's number?" Vellora told him and he called me. We talked on the phone for nearly 1/2 hour!

I can barely wait to the end of April when I get to come see him and Jesse again!

THANK YOU so much for sharing!!

Love, Hugs, and Blessings,
Grandma Toqua

Fritchey said...

Oh my goodness, Becky! what a wonderful party! Happy Birthday to your grandson!!!!! Woohoo!

Imaginative Me said...

Awe, how awesome! I wish we could have been up there! Especially since it was at Round Table! LOL! I can't believe how big him and his brother and sister are getting! Looks like the party was a lot of fun.