Honey Bunch

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Winner!

Well dear friends...where did February go and where did I go the last half of it!  I didn't realize it had been 2 weeks since I had posted! 


Well it is March 2nd and you know what that means....


Time to check our lists and see if we were productive or at least made an attempt at our Unfinished Projects.


and also time for me to have another drawing for candy...which I never posted a pic...but will tell you it is something made by Tim Holtz!!


Here is the list of who signed up this month:


1. Deersfield Mom
2. Kathy
3. Lainie
4. Lynnnndee
5. ScrapVamp
6. Suziescraps


I will select the winner again by a random number generator.  See the bottom page of my blog...

and the winner is:  SCRAPVAMP!!!!!

Congratulations!

I will be back here tomorrow to post my updated list of Unfinished Projects and what it takes to join!

 Wanna join in? 

Hugs!

Becky

P.S.  I thought the number on the generator would stay showing...but it didn't so you will all have to believe me that it did say #5!!  LOL!

2 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

WooHoo! Good thing I won for Feb because I don't see me accomplishing much this month! Lol! Thanks so much, Becky!

Kathy and Ed said...

Congrats ScrapVamp....way to go. Becky I LOVE that random number thingy....we need to have that at the CR...although our system does work. I am in for March, my list keeps growing but I love staying on track, ty ty