Honey Bunch

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Woo Hoo....I was chosen by Sharon a friend of mine from scrapbook.com and that girl fritchey blog to recieve a blog award!



I am now passing this award onto:


http://sabrinaslifedocumented.blogspot.com/


I really enjoy reading about her life with her little one and seeing her creations.



so if there is someone that you enjoy their blog...and they have fewer than 50 followers, let us know and give them an award!
Don't forget to sign up for the Unfinished Projects for February!

Hoping I will have something fun to share with you soon...but still working on the quilt.

Hugs to everyone and have a great day!

Becky




2 comments:

scrapinbabygal said...

WOW!!!! Thank you so much Becky!! This made my day! You are awesome :) HUGS

Fritchey said...

I can't wait to check out scrapinbabygal's blog!