Honey Bunch

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love, Love, Love

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Well I am such a terrible person didn't make one card for anyone this year.  Guess the cardmaking bug hasn't hit me too much!  But I did help my grandson make Valentine's for his Aunts, Uncles,cousins, mom, dad, sister, brother,and other Grandparents.

So here are a few pics of our budding artist at work! 




Looking at these pictures...oh my what was Grandma thinking...I forgot to cover the table with paper!  All went well and no spills or messes!  Whew! 

Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day! 

...and remember even if you can't be with the one you love...love the ones your with! 
(oh my did that date me?)

Hugs!

Becky

6 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

He is just the sweetest!!!

The Blue Zoo said...

Aw! He is so cute! Looks llike you guys had fun!

ps - Did you get my email that you won my giveaway?

Fritchey said...

So absolutely adorable!!!!

Micupoftea~ said...

What a cutie pie! Good thing you had your camera :)

Toqua's Crafts said...

That's my boy!! I love that guy (and miss him and his little brother SO MUCH!)

Toqua's Crafts said...

Too Funny!! After I saw these pictures on your blog we received our handmade Valentines in the mail!! THANK YOU so much for letting Dyllan make Valentines at your house!! They are GREATLY appreciated.