Honey Bunch

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I am so excited!

I can't believe it!  I just recieved and email that I have been chosen to be published in Scrapbook News and Reviews Magazine!  I have never submitted layouts for publication before, but have always wanted to and dreamed about being published.  So this past month I saw a call for submissions and decided to go for it!  Wow was I ever surprised when I got the news that I was chosen for publication! 

A great big Thank You to the team of staffers there that chose my work!  My layouts will debut on Sunday February 13, 2011, Volume #4 Issue #2.  So go check out the magazine! 

Still sitting here on cloud 9 and pinching myself to see if I am dreaming! 
Thanks to all of you for following me and helping me to believe in myself...

Hugs!  ....until next time...

Becky

3 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Congratulations, Becky!!!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Big Congrats!!!! It's very exciting to be published!

Fritchey said...

Congrats Becky! You so deserve this wonderful honor, my talented friend!!!