Honey Bunch

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Embedded Embossing

Hi ladies...I found this tutorial over at Scrapbook News and Reviews and just had to share it here!  I don't know how to upload a video so I will give you the link.  So many little things for me to learn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nW0Dj2dOFo


I can't wait to try this on a project.  Speaking of projects I am almost done with my quilt....so hopefully in a few days I can get back to giving you some things here to look forward to!  In the meantime have fun living life! 


And as always....there is the unfinished project sign ups...we only have 2 so far this month....who else wants to play and get some of their projects done?  Will try to post a pic of the Blog Candy this week that will be given away this month for just playing along.

Hugs!

Becky

3 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Becky, thanks for that link. That embedded embossing is a pretty neat trick!

Micupoftea~ said...

Cool technique...TFS~ I don't have anything to emboss with but it was fun to learn :)
Nice blog!

Fritchey said...

Hey Becky - thanks for sharing this with us. I can't wait to try embedded embossing!