Honey Bunch

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BLOG CANDY January Drawing

Hey Ladies...sorry that this didn't get posted on the 31st.  I sorta had my hands busy with 3 very cute little grandchildren! 


Here is the list of those that signed up for our Unfinished Projects Challenge in January!


1.scrapvamp
2.imaginative me
3.Lynnndee
4.Lainie
5.Suziescraps
6.Kathy
7.deerfields mom


I used a random number generator....and the winning number is:
6

Random numbers generated Feb 2 2011 at 17:28:40 by http://www.psychicscience.org/


Congrats Kathy!

I was encouraged to read the accomplishments that some of you made.
Scrapvamp..completed 2 albums and submitted some work for publication; deersfeildmom got her cub scout books done; Kathy was able to get some of her organizing and layouts completed, and Lynnnndee also worked on her organizing! 
WAY TO GO LADIES!  Doesn't it feel good to get some of those things done! 


Are we all ready for another month of unfinished projects?


Here's my list...didn't get them all done last month!


1. ICY Challenge  The Crop Room
2. Scrapbook News n Reviews Submission Calls
3. Draven's Quilt

4. Scrapbooks to complete:

Wedding Scrapbook - one layout done Jan.
My grandchildrens' 1st year books
   DS
   KA
   DA  - one layout done Jan.
This is My Story Scrapbook


5. Snowman wall hanging quilt
6. Picture frames
7. Christmas Florals
8. Christmas Ornaments
9. Mini Scrapbooks

Hugs to everyone ....if you are playing again...just let me know so I can put your name in for Blog Candy at the end of the month.  If you know anyone that you think would like this...send them here! 

Becky












3 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Definitely ready to start another month of projects! I want to keep going with my original list until it is done! LOL!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I was looking for #6 and realized it was me. Thank you so much. I am very grateful for your challenge. I have really gotten a lot done. However, everytime I finish something I think of something else I should do LOL Thanks again Becky. Kathy

Becky Andersen said...

Celina...I am like you and want to finish my original list, but also like Kathy and am thinking of more that I can add...so I'm adding the monthly challenges for each month and then will continue with the original until I get it done!

Thanks ladies!