Honey Bunch

Monday, January 10, 2011

Vintage Tags

Well the last couple of days I have been busy creating.  I am partaking in a swap hosted by Martica at scrapbook.com.  We need to make 4 tags and then enclose 2 types of lace at least 18" long with them.  I wish I could tell you all the particulars of where I got the papers and embellishments, but I mainly used scraps out of my basket and just various supplies I have stashed around here. I used my cricut bags tags pockets and more cart and cut the scallop top tags at 5".  The images were printed at a standard wallet size photo on plain white card stock. The images can be found at Graphics Fairy.  She has wonderful vintage images!




A word of note to you all....I actually cleaned my desk off after I was finished!  Shocking but true!
So now another unfinished project that can be crossed off.  Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hugs!

Becky

1 comment:

Scrap Vamp said...

Gorgeous tags, Becky! My favorite is the first one! There is just something about the gingham paper with the flowers and image that I just love!