Honey Bunch

Friday, January 28, 2011

Unfinished Projects....update

!
Ok...for those of you that have joined in on my unfinished projects challenge...here is a reminder that the month of January is nearing to a close!  How have you done this month?  I'd love to hear!  Even if it is well...I got started and that's it!  I will be drawing for the Blog Candy on the 31st. 


I still have my list going and will be doing a new post for February...so look at it like this...each month I get to start new on these unfinished projects!   And have a new chance to win!...whether it's the BLOG candy or the success you feel for getting things done!   Looking forward to what everyone has gotten accomplished.


anyone can join in at anytime!!!!  The more the merrier!

Becky

2 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Glad you are getting your projects done, Becky! And thanks for the motivation to get some of mine done. I have finanlly entered the Scrapping the Music Challenge for the first time and have finished 2 out of 3 unfinished scrapbook albums. So I may not be finished with my list but I definitely got a good start!

Fritchey said...

Hi Becky!
Sounds like you are doing a good job with your unfinished projects. Just wanted you to know that I tagged your blog as one of my favorite blogs!!