Honey Bunch

Friday, January 7, 2011

Unfinished Projects Sign Ups

Hi ladies it looks like we have quite a few signed up for the unfinished projects lists! I have collected names from another site that are going to be following along to.

So far here is who we have:

scrapvamp
imaginative me
Lynnndee
Lainie
Suziescraps
Kathy
deerfields mom

Anyone can jump in at anytime, just let me know you are playing and a place where I can see your list! You can read this post for more info:  Unfinsihed Projects There is no pressure except what you put on yourself.  At the end of the month we will check in on how you all are doing with your list and I will draw a winner for Blog Candy. :) Then we will begin again in Feb.  with more Blog Candy to be offered at the end of the month.

and to show you that I did get my table clean:

 Hope you all are enjoying 2011!

Hugs!

Becky

P.S.  Sorry for the mispelling in the link!  Guess I am creating my own language...sorta like pig latin!  :)

3 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Yay! Becky! All ready working on that list! Congrats!

Imaginative Me said...

You tricked me!!! I didn't know if I left a comment I was selling myself to the unfinished projects police! LOL!
Going to get my list posted right now, as I ignore the screaming children and hope Daddy is paying attention! :)

Anonymous said...

I posted mine on our board....Pray for me LOL
Kathy