Honey Bunch

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Unfinished Projects and Organization

Well I have begun on my unfinished projects list.  So glad to see some of you are up to making your own lists and attempting to put a dent in them. You can view scrapvamp list  here. Anyone else up for this?  There is no pressure...just make a list, set your own time deadline for that list, and let me know.  Remember I will be pulling together BLOG CANDY!

So here is my list of unfinished projects:


1) Backup all of the pictures on my computer!! No not craft related but it would be heartbreaking if they were lost.


2) Blood and Roses Darker Side Challenge at scrapbook.com


3) Martica's Tag Swap


4) ICY Challenge at The Crop Room


5) Scrapbooks to complete:


Wedding Scrapbook


My grandchildrens' 1st year books


This is My Story


6) Quilts for my grandson Draven and fix his sister's quilt


7) Snowman wall hanging quilt


8) Picture frames


9) Christmas Florals


10) Christmas Ornaments


11) Mini Scrapbooks


I realized that I needed to get organized and Lynndee over at The Crop Room is starting an organizational challenge.  The first post was just what I need. 

CLEAN OFF YOUR WORKSPACE! - as you can see I really need to do that! I don't think  I can create anything in this mess! 




So it's Hi ho, Hi ho, it's off to clean my workspace I go!  Will post a pic when it's done!

Hugs!

Becky

No comments: