Honey Bunch

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tim Holtz CHA Sneak Peak

Well I've been doing a bit of blog hopping and I just had to share this!  Our wonderful creative Tim   is giving us a sneak peak on his blog as to his new CHA releases. Just click his name above to go check out what all he is releasing!  I love the tags,and the clock face.  I simply adore the little guy with the umbrella.  Don't ask me why but everytime I see that image my mind thinks of The Beatles!  Wow...I wish I were rich and could just go nuts buying all of his stuff! Also be watching in the future I will be doing a Challenge with some of his items.  Just need to get myself some other products ordered so I can get started.

until next time....

Hugs!

Becky

2 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

I saw the sneak peek of Tim's products! They are awesome as always! Can't wait to see what you working on!

Imaginative Me said...

OOoh, need to go check out his sneak peak! I love his stuff, but you knew that already!