Honey Bunch

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SEI Alpine Frost Paper Bag Album

Hey friends!

Since I posted the other day I have been pondering what direction I really want to take with my space here.  I know that so many of you enjoy being challenged or at least seeing other things that are being created to give you some inspiration.

So since I have kept promising to show you some of the things I have been working on I will start with the project I did for a Secret Santa exchange over at scrapbook.com.  It was alot of fun to make!











 All of the papers in this paperbag album were from SEI Alpine Frost Collection with the exception of a very dark brown and dark red cardstock from Bazzill.  The red glittered snowflakes and the white glittered branches are ornaments I purchased at WalMart in their Christmas Dept., and the  snowflake buttons were also a WalMart find from favorite findings, as well as the cream colored lace.  (Hey maybe you could get them on clearance!)  The large brown snowflakes were cut on my cricut from the Christmas Essentials Cartridge.  I cut the tags using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge.  I also used a corner rounder and an Anna Griffin Punch on the page inserts.  The embossing was done using a Sizzix snowflake texture plate. I used a golden hued sheer ribbon and a brown grosgrain ribbon.

When creating this little album I didn't want to make it a total has to be Christmas album, but felt that my recipient would be able to use this for winter or Christmas photos and have the liberty to add her own captions. I hope she enjoyed recieving it as much as I enjoyed making it for her.

Thanks for looking!

Hugs!

Becky

2 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

That album is gorgeous! Love the papers and color combination! Well done!

~ Grace ~ said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This is beautiful! I love it... I honestly did not even notice it was a paper bag album. Great job and beautiful work with the papers hun!