Honey Bunch

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quilting anyone?



Today I will begin to make one of my Unfinished Projects quilts.  I am going to a wonderful sweet friend's house and we are going to quilt.  I have never quilted with anyone before and so this will be a new adventure for me.  I wonder if I will get anything accomplished or if like with my scrapbooking I will not be able to concentrate on what I am doing?  I really had hoped to have this project done by Feb. 1st, but I don't think that will be happening.  When I am finished I will post a pic of what I have created out of all of those fabrics that are pictured above!

In the meantime I hope you all have wonderful creative days filled with joy and friendships!

Hugs!

Becky

2 comments:

Fritchey said...

Beautiful fabrics! Good luck with your quilting!!!

Lainie said...

Gorgeous colour way you got there Becky.