Honey Bunch

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Procrastination Police

Wondering about my title...well that is what my daughter in law called me and you can read all about it on her blog HERE.  Thought I would check in with everyone and just say that January is halfway over!  Wow 15 days have gone by.


How are we doing on our unfinished projects?  I thought I needed to update my list and get a few more things checked off.  Now if you haven't accomplished any or all projects that you wanted to so far ....remember it's OK!  This is for fun and encouragement.  Sometimes life happens...like a new baby coming home!   So here is my list of unfinished projects:



1) Backup all of the pictures on my computer!! No not craft related but it would be heartbreaking if they were lost.


2) Blood and Roses Darker Side Challenge at scrapbook.com


3) Martica's Tag Swap

4) ICY Challenge at The Crop Room


5) Scrapbooks to complete:


Wedding Scrapbook - 1 page done

My grandchildrens' 1st year books


This is My Story


6) Quilts for my grandson Draven and fix his sister's quilt

7) Snowman wall hanging quilt

8) Picture frames

9) Christmas Florals

10) Christmas Ornaments

11) Mini Scrapbooks

I am totally amazed at what I have done!  This is so unlike me, plus I have completed 10 of those snowman pin cards for next years Christmas! 

Also I thought that maybe a look at the CANDY that I will be giving one of you after a drawing at the end of the month might be nice.  You guys probably said she posted BLOG CANDY...but where is it?


This is a package of Lil Davis Designs Chipboard Alphabets.  That green is such a fresh color, perfect for your upcoming spring and summer projects, plus since it is chipboard it can be painted, or altered anyway you like.  So let me know how you are doing....or not doing.  We will be able to get our lists accomplished.

Hugs!

Becky







2 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

I'm working on my list...I promise! Lol!

Lainie said...

That's an impressive amount that you've completed Becky.