Honey Bunch

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Popcorn and Grandson

Well I am sitting here dog tired tonight.  Got up early this morning to get some house upkeep things accomplished.  I managed to get the utility room scrubbed down and 2 coats of paint put on, plus my husband replaced a couple of doors and we got the new molding trim put around them.  Woo Hoo...those 2 doors have been sitting in the garage for I bet 3 years!!!  Now we only have to order 4 more doors and all of the doors in our house will be new!  Tomorrow I plan on getting the master bath painted.  Things look so much better wi th a fresh coat of paint.

This evening we have our grandson Dyllan spending the night.  We were watching  a movie and eating popcorn.  I had told him that Jedda, our dog, couldn't have any popcorn, because it wasn't good for him.  When he dropped a piece on the floor.  Papa asks him  teasingly....did you drop popcorn on the floor?"  And his reply was..."Well at least I didn't feed it to the dog."  LOL!  Gotta love 'em!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs!

Becky

1 comment:

Fritchey said...

Hi Becky! So happy that you got some of your household "to do" list things done! Doesn't that feel great? I love your blog!! I will be a follower!!!