Honey Bunch

Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year

What a year 2010 has been!  My life has been filled with so much joy!  The birth of a new grandson -you know those grandbabies have a special place in my heart. The taking on a new ministry. Seeing my sons grow and change.  The celebration of 25 yrs of marriage!  I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring. 

I know that last year I began my blog on the 1st of Jan.  I had so many hopes and dreams to inspire you my readers more often than I did.  But hey ....I really feel like I am still a newbie at this blogging stuff.  Still trying to get my feet wet and feeling my way through the blogging world. 

Has anyone set any goals or made any resolutions for 2011?  I don't think I have made any concrete goals or plans on this 3rd day of the year.  I guess I don't  really believe in resolutions.  I always feel that a resolution will be something that is broken in my world.  Maybe it's because I lack self discipline or maybe it's just that I don't want to fail.  I know that I hope to be able to reach out to others more when I see them in need.  I still want to find that time that seems so elusive to me, to be able to create.  I think  for this year my hope is that in whatever I do I will be able to look back and feel good about what I have done.  No pressure other than to strive to do my best each day. 

So my question for each of you to answer is this...what is your dream, hope, or wish that you have for your life in 2011?  Leave me your answer and together we will make 2011 one of the best yet!  Encouraging each other on in whatever endeavors our hearts are leading us!

Happy New Year!  May yours be blessed!

Hugs!

Becky 

1 comment:

Scrap Vamp said...

Happy New Year to you Becky! And may it be filled with happiness! My goal for this year is to start taking better care with my health, not just for me but for my children!

~Hugs
Celina