Honey Bunch

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lots of Blog Candy out there!

Hi ladies!  Wow there is alot of blog candy out there!  And I have a couple of friends that are sharing!

First let me tell you a little about Johanna.  She is from Sweden and makes the most amazing cards and 3D items from paper!  Truly an inspiration. Definitely a must see!  Her work will have you stunned!

She is celebrating her birthday on Feb. 9th...and instead of recieving gifts she is giving gifts in the form of Prima, Tattered Angels, Tim Holtz,  Parisian Anthology!  Let's all wish her a Happy Birthday and visit pojjos blogg.  She does have a translator...which I know I need to figure out how to put on my blog. 


Another friend of mine is Grace.  If you noticed I have added her blinkie to my sidebar. Right now and through the end of February she is celebrating having 100 followers!  Congrats Lady!  Grace name truly fits her.  She has helped me in getting my room organized and is doing so for the second year.  Plus she is a graphic designer and some of the things she makes are amazing.  Her blog is filled with creative goodness and lots of organizational ideas for our scraprooms.  Thanks Grace for encouraging me and helping me to be a little bit better!  If you click on her blinkie it will take you directly to her blog.

And don't forget that I am offering blog candy just for making a list of Unfinished Projects, and posting a comment.  You can read more about it HERE and then click on the link and it will take you to newer posts. 

So take a minute and check out the links...after all who doesn't like Candy!

Hugs to all of you! 

Becky

PS....If you go to Grace's Scrap Attic be sure and tell her I sent ya!  Thanks!

No comments: