Honey Bunch

Monday, January 17, 2011

Gotta Read and Relate

Ok ladies I got this in an email today from a dear friend.  I just had to post!  Hope you all enjoy!


> LADIES, HERES TO US AND I KNOW WE ALL RELATE TO AT LEAST MOST OF THESE,
> AND HERE'S TO THE MEN WHO WILL TRY TO
> FIGURE IT OUT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> 1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your
> computer history if you die.
 > 2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize
> you're wrong.

> 3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was
> younger.

> 4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

> 5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

> 6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

> 7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty
> sure I know how to get out of my
> neighborhood.

> 8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the
> person died.
>  9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
>  10. Bad decisions make good stories.
> > 11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work
> when you know that you just aren't going
> to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
>  12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't
> want to have to restart my
> collection...again.

> 13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me
> if I want to save any changes to my
> ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
> > 14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
> answer when they call.
>  15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
> > 16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or
> Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller
> Lite than Kay.
>  17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
>  18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and
> hunger.
>  19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod
> and smile because you still didn't hear
> or understand a word they said?
>  20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to
> prevent a jerk from cutting in at the
> front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
>
> 21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty,
> and you can wear them forever.
>  22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not
> know what time it is.
>  23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car
> keys in a pocket, finding their cell
> phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find
> and push the snooze button from 3 feet
> away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
>  24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and
> the first helmet was used in 1974. That
> means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also
> important.
> > Ladies.....Quit Laughing.

Hugs and have a day full of giggles and grins!

Becky

1 comment:

Scrap Vamp said...

LOL! That was a hilarious list and so true!!! Thanks for sharing!